Friday, July 24, 2009

Now what

After a very emotional three weeks, with the loss of my dad and my brother’s son, I am back in the office trying to bring some measure of focus back to the book project. In thinking about where to go from here I have made a strategic decision about how to end the book. Even though the last few weeks have been challenging on a level that is difficult to describe, it has also provided a perfect illustration of what I spent the previous 30 days writing about. Amazing actually! So, I have decided to write an epilogue to the book. I will chronicle the various ways where God – by means of his Spirit and through the kindness of his people – met me in the ways I needed him most. As you think about it, you might pray for the grace to say/write it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment